weddChic

5.15.2009

Happy Birthday to ME!

This morning I woke up to a yummy breakfast burrito from FOXY'S and a whole lot of chocolate for my sweet tooth from Ben and Benson. It was 7:15 am when Ben came home with breakfast and normally I want to jut lay in bed, for I was too excited and wanted to get up, because simply, it's my birthday and I want to celebrate :)

This is another birthday/mother's day present Ben picked out ALL by himself just for me. He is the sweetest, most wonderful husband to me. He knows me so well.

Do you see that awesome bike seat?!

And the yummy chocolate...
And the birthday card-which has a story. When Ben and I were dating one of the first things we did before we were even dating was country western dance with each other. So when we officially started dating he bought me a painting of this lady dancing like a crazy woman on the dance floor. And well the crazy lady dancing was me :) The birthday card below reminds me of that, and that is why he bought it.

That's me lifting my leg up elegantly while Ben is the one in the top hat dancing. Hahhaha

Oh and well, I found this one in storage and thought I'd share it too. It's a little random. I did this collage of Ben when I was in college for an art class. If you remember Ben back when he had long hair, you would remember this face. We call it "Ben the Hulk". I did green and blue because those are our favorite colors. I need to do one of me and Benson so we could all match, but in different colors.
Enjoy this beautiful Friday, and have a great weekend. Also, celebrate my birthday with me by having something sweet today :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Wendy Ellis said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Girlie! Your excitement over your birthday makes me all happy inside. Have a wonderful time with your prince charmings! Savor and enjoy every minute of this very special day!

12:59 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks Wendy! He also gave me a pedicure and manicure gift certificate!!

3:34 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

You have a very thoughtful husband (and baby =))! What an awesome bike- I love it! And that chocolate made this preggo want some chocolate of her own REAL bad!

3:38 PM  
Blogger lfhcreative said...

Happy Birthday! I hope this next year brings you many fun bike rides and more chocolate :) Benson is such a good son to already be picking out such fun presents for his mama.

3:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you are so talented. happy birthday. I wish you were closer to DFW; I need engagement pics taken in the near future.

6:33 PM  
Blogger Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

Cristy! I feel awful about forgetting your b-day! What a lousy friend I've become since becoming a parent! I'm so sorry! It was a delight to get to see you and Benson though that morning! We loved the marshmellows too! Thank you! Your bike is awesome! love you and hope your wedding went well this weekend! I would love to hear all about it!

8:19 PM  
Blogger cristin steger said...

happy late bday!!!! i know you may, me june, mb july!!! just could not remember dates!!!cristin

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home