weddChic

6.11.2009

Lindsie.Bridal

Lindsie and Garrett got married last weekend and while I'm working on showing you images from their wedding, here are some from her bridal session back in the Spring.

Lindsie is one of those clients that start out as a client and instantly become a friend. I'm so blessed with my the clients God has given me.
Thanks Lindsie for your friendship and to both you and Garrett for making us feel like we were apart of your family on Saturday.
Blessings,
Cristy


Taken at Little Red Nursery




Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger SarahRachel said...

Those are all great- she has so much personality that comes through and she's so pretty! The last one is my favorite. How cute is she!?

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Cheyenne Schultz said...

you're so good. that 2nd shot is insane.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

These are beautiful! Wish I would have known you when we got married! I was sitting here looking at your blog, thinking I miss Cristy and Benson. ha! Even though I've seen you this week, I miss y'all today! Just so glad we are friends! Thanks for being excited about Griffin's growth and wanting to know. Means a lot to me! Hope to see you guys sooner than later!

3:20 PM  
Anonymous fotobug said...

Wonderful session and gorgeous bride. <3

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home