weddChic

6.16.2009

Linsdie and Garrett. Part Two

Gorgeous dress taken in the Methodist church parlor
RED shoes on a real zebra rug...it had the mane and all.
Stunning couple
Garrett chatting on the phone before their first look.And this is HER first look at herself. I think she's satisfied! Go get 'em tiger :)
I LOVE this shot. Everything about it. The symmetry, the ledge, the colors...
I think Lindsie is so so gorgeous! I mean just look at her already.
Again...beautiful. I think Garrett's groomsmen (his cousin) is giving a wink at you Lindsie...hahahha
And a stunning groom

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Josh said...

That groomsmen shot is so freaking dope! Great job!

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Stephanie Blumer said...

Love the picture with the groomsmen in front of the church!!! WOW!!!

6:39 AM  
Blogger The Kacal Family said...

Friend of Lindsie and Garrett...we were at the wedding and I just wanted to tell you how ABSOLUTELY talented you are. These pictures are fabulous...I know you had wonderful models but you are very very talented...Awesome job!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home