weddChic

6.08.2009

Splish Splash

After I posted about the watermelon lemonade, I received a comment from a friend saying they made it and were freezing popsicles from the juice. I thought that was a great idea so I did one for BB.


I figured what better place to have one than in the pool with daddy.

He was so cute with Bailey (one of our dogs). He would let her have a few licks, then he would take a turn, then her, then him. Honestly, it was too cute I didn't stop him and stopped thinking about how unsanitary it was. Kids will be kids.
Love my boys
He loves water. When it is bath time, Ben will say to Benson, "Are you ready for a bath?" and he heads straight for the bathroom. It is so cute and he does it EVERY time.

Fun summer memories

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Stephanie Blumer said...

Oh my goodness, Benson is TOO cute!! Looks like he had a blast in the pool and really enjoyed his popsicle!! You are very blessed to have such a wonderful son and husband!! Love the pics Cristy!!

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww such sweet pics and great memories. Love your lil fam! :) Jamie

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

loved these cristy! I feel so privledged to get to see you guys so often on our walks, etc...

1:00 PM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

Too cute!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger cristin steger said...

i love benson!!!!
miss you cristy!!!!
cristin

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home